Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fellow watercolor artist Donna Kenny Kirwan and myself in NYC taking in the American Watercolor Society Show.  Donna was an old neighbor in Rumford RI and was the first person to inspire me and encourage me to try watercolor.  We promised each other the next time we went to the show it would be to see our own work.  She had a piece in 3 years ago!  I am so proud of her!
The show was amazing by the way!!!!

Quote for this sad week....

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good"
Paul

1 comment:

  1. From Donna Kenny Kirwan: Thanks for your kind words, Donna! You are an amazingly talented artist in your own right who richly deserves all the awards and accolades that have come your way in recent years. You inspire me as well (along with countless others). It was a great day in the Big City and especially viewing the American Watercolor Society show. Bring on the warm weather and the time to paint!

    ReplyDelete